Medical Adaptations

Some tenants may require their homes to be adapted in some way because they or a family member may be disabled or in poor health. If adaptations are needed in your home contact Renfrewshire Council Social Work Department, telephone number 0300 300 1199, to ask for an Occupational Therapist to assess your family’s requirements.

If your home needs to be permanently adapted, the Occupational Therapist will contact us on your behalf. Please note that the Association will only carry out medical adaptations to your home if it has received a formal referral from the council’s occupational therapist, we feel that it is appropriate to alter the property and we have funds available to carry out the work.